Website American Express Global Business Travel
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under American Express Global Business Travel in Gurgaon,Haryana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Job Description – Product Deployment Manager
GBT is looking for driven and customer focused candidates to join our Solution, Implementation and Deployment team within Technology organization. If you are passionate about travel, motivation driven to help others and willing to learn, we are looking for you! This role is to manage Responsible for managing deployments of Customer Product tools globally. This includes consulting and optimally configure site to meet clients’ needs within the platform offering. Provides subject matter expertise to different teams such as Commercial, Product Development, Support amongst others.
- End to end implementation/deployment of customer product tools across markets globally
- Create and maintain detailed project plans on applicable projects
- Work closely with other teams such as Implementation, Service Delivery, Commercial, Product Development, Support
- Coordination of discussions with clients to set expectations and determine company infrastructure, travel policy interpretation, and user enrolments
- Configure, test and conduct troubleshooting of site, including travel policy, pricing and PNRs
- Contribute best practices to improve quality, standardization and documentation of implementations globally
- Ability to collaborate with team members and business partners across global Amex GBT locations
- Contribute to Departmental metrics/goals
- Updates Management of implementation status on weekly basis and participates in weekly team meetings
- Acts as subject matter expert
- Collaborate with Product Development to determine feasibility of new vendor offerings. Create and test implementation processes to support
- Ability to think analytically & conceptually
- In depth knowledge of Web/internet/server knowledge
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the overall team objectives.
- Previous experience of Project Management desired
- Ability to drive results in a P/L environment
- Must have knowledge of corporate travel.
- Time management/organizational & change management skills
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- PC skills/applications
- Multiple GDS (Amadeus/Sabre/Apollo/Galileo) and online booking tools knowledge (such as KDS, Concur, GetThere & others)
- Capacity to work virtually and strong organizational skills
- Tenacious – ability to drive change in the face of possible resistance.
Problem solving & Decision Making
- Identification and escalation of critical issues (including discrepancies between global contracts and local needs)
- Ability to cross communicate in a matrix environment (testing of site – decision tree)
- Consult & determine cycle of implementation plan with customers and internal GBT teams.
- Determine & escalate delays during implementation cycle, with final launch decision.
- Consult on & provide technical support on specifications for implementation
- Prioritization of work load
India – Haryana – Gurgaon
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
Company: American Express Global Business Travel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon,Haryana,India
Application Deadline: N/A