Website American Express
The ICS RLA is responsible for developing RLA Logic as well as RLA treatment strategy for card members across international markets. The team works very closely with market chief credit officers, decision science and technology teams to implement, monitor and manage the RLA Logic across markets.
- Designing & tracking test & control strategies for specific markets.
- Work very closely with multiple business partners across the globe
- Provide strong thought leadership while working with multiple business partners.
- Developing, implementing and tracking case logic across markets.
- Developing and implementing market specific requests for case
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong logical reasoning abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with creating and analyzing data with MS Excel as well as creating power point presentations
- Proficient with SAS, SQL, Hive
- Technical skills / capabilities:
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant / related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance
- MBA/Economics/Statistics Post graduate from premium institutes
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com