Website American Express
The teamwork in close collaboration with Channel Enablement, Marketing, Digital acquisitions teams to inform and guide strategies with data-driven insights that increases efficiencies and expands market share.
- Develop Audience targeting strategies – Tailoring campaigns and messages to the right set of audiences is a key strategy to drive profitable billings growth and revenues while controlling for costs.
- Maximizing conversions by devising cutting edge Campaign structure , Ad Copies and conversion optimization Test and learn program at scale which in underpinned by agile methodologies, segmentation, offsite and onsite integration and alignment with Testing COE team
- Partner with markets, agencies and teams to ensure appropriate tracking of search campaigns.
- Competitor co-relation and benchmarking analysis using competitive intelligence tools and identify opportunity areas.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities. Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership.
- Strong data analysis skill, able to decipher complex data and numbers to draw inferences, trends Insights .
- Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving Aptitude . Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Past Experience in Digital/ Marketing Analytics is preferred
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com