Website American Express
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Manage corporate program (T&E, BTA, P-Card etc.)
- Access to dedicated client laptop or client VPN
- Authorized Signatory and centralized point of contact for new applications including urgent card requests
- Manage/Improve contract performance: Card cancellation & reinstatement, cash access, credit losses reduction, spend increase on cards, debt management, credit limit update etc.
- Responsibilities may change in accordance with client requirement and contract
- Registered on client network as Program Administrator and or Authorized Signatory
~50% or more scorecard is driven by client metrics
- Provide administrative support and consultation in partnership with Account Manager example: limit, hierarchy reviews etc.
- Provide dedicated servicing and client support (Analytical, Project management, Compliance and Audit, Expense Management System, Debt Management etc.)
- Implement and support operational process improvements in coordination with client and account development team
- Previous client management experience
- Strong knowledge of Commercial product functionalities and processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills is critical
- Build relationships with decision makers and influencers with the client. Adopting a consultative approach when defining best solutions for Client.
- Technical and operational background on Corporate services – with proven track record
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and strong knowledge of American Express Corporate Card products in proprietary and partner bank markets including JAPA/EMEA/US/LAC
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org