Website American Express
We are looking for analysts to help us build / roll out the customer web experience capabilities that enhance our customer experiences. You will drive ideation, solutioning, rolling out content, navigation and search capabilities across various customer journeys across American Express.
- Conduct Product/Feature Testing & Validation for specific market.
- Support Documentation of CMS platform features for product team’s reference.
- Document & share various solution concept using CMS platform (e.g. Personalization, Headless/Multichannel publishing etc)
- Support communication and coordination with Market contacts as well as Product stakeholders
- Gather market and product team feedback related to product, training and documentation.
- Work with Product Managers to support various stages of new product teams & users onboarding to CMS platform
- Participate in planning exercise and manage roll out plan.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering build POCs
- Provide support to measure platform adoptions and KPIs.
- Collaborate with enterprise SEO & web operations team to organize and facilitate content creation in order to grow our audience
- Advise existing and new products team with various capabilities of CMS tools and how to leverage for product specific use cases
- Knowledge of software analyst and engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Site Search Software (Lucidworks or Elastic )
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Web Content Management Software.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language
- Experience with Kafka or other streaming technologies preferred
- Query performance tuning skills using Unix profiling tools and SQL
- Experience in CI/CD & Testing tools similar to Selenium
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/React/SPA
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org