Website American Express
The Analyst of Enterprise Data Governance Data Catalogue will be responsible for leveraging metadata and lineage collected through automated tool environments and manual spreadsheets to collate and manage the Enterprise Data Catalogue.
- Support the review and/or definition of data element definition values in partnership with data stewards, data custodians and information architects
- Reviewing and updating metadata and lineage standards and process guides published by the Enterprise Data Governance team
- Support the maintenance of the Enterprise Data Catalogue, including data and process mappings, identifying areas of enhancement, and working with federated data management teams to remediate discrepancies
- Partnering with Enterprise Data Governance Tools team to support requirements and priorities driven by the Enterprise Data Catalogue and areas of enhancement
- Support the day-to-day activities of cataloging data assets and its semantic mappings
- Proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced environment often with significant ambiguity and needing to make
- decisions with less than perfect information.
- General knowledge of data catalogues or Enterprise or Business Unit-specific metadata.
- General knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance concepts (metadata, lineage, data quality, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative Field (e.g., Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) or 2 years of work experience.
- High degree of autonomy in a data-driven initiative
- Some experience / knowledge of Data Governance / Data Management tools (e.g., Collibra)
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, results and solution oriented, and personal accountability and resiliency; and
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org