Website American Express
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible – and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Define and deliver robust and scalable reporting that provides accurate and timely visibility into key product metrics and trends
- Partner with business stakeholder teams to define most relevant KPIs for various product areas
- Design and implement scalable dashboards and data tools in Tableau to enable business users to access product data in self-service fashion.
- Communicate conclusions, implications and recommendations of analyses in a clear, concise fashion
- Support product strategy & decision making by conducting in-depth ad hoc analysis and deep dives into data to evaluate effectiveness of product campaigns and features and identify opportunities to better meet customer needs based on analytical findings
Become an expert in product and develop deep understanding of technical and functional capabilities
Understand the systems and business processes that populate important systems with product data and establish yourself as the go-to data expert for data within your product domain
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and succinctly summarizing complex concepts
- Extremely strong SQL skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working collaboratively across teams and with partners across all levels of an organization
- 5-10 years experience in an analytical role, performing deep-dive analyses and defining key business metrics that drive strategy; Financial services experiences is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, engineering, math, science, economics, etc). Advanced degrees preferred.
- Extensive experience with analytic tools and visualization software (e.g.,Tableau, Qlik, Looker)
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org