Ameren Illinois is a regulated electric and gas delivery company based in Collinsville, Illinois. Our service territory spans 43,700 square miles, or about three-quarters of the state. Every day, we deliver electricity to 1.2 million electric and 812,000 natural gas customers in more than 1,200 communities in central and southern Illinois.
- Receive instructions and perform work involving such practice in preparation for such skilled duty
- Advance in such work in accordance with an orderly program, initially on unenergized circuits, and later on work on energized circuits ranging progressively from lower to maximum voltage
- Perform such work at first under the leadership of a Crew Leader or Line Foreman, and later independently after ability to perform each phase of the work skillfully and safely has been demonstrated; and to do similar and less skilled work as assigned.
- Under immediate supervision, working on a line construction or maintenance crew in the capacity of an apprentice for advancement to Journeyman Lineman
- As a condition of acceptance on this job, candidates who are otherwise qualified will be required to take and pass the appropriate State/Federal driver’s licensing requirements, medical testing and drug screening, the Construction and Skilled Trades (CAST) test and the company apprentice Lineman Evaluations. [Note: See “Employment Testing” section on www.ameren.com/careers ].
- This position is covered by the representative IBEW Local bargaining agreement.
Qualification & Experience:
- This position requires a 25 mile residency requirement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com