The Scheduling Specialist (Electric) will direct all scheduled Customer Operations maintenance and construction projects to the appropriate workgroup. This position is for scheduling in the Southern region.
- Ensure resources are optimized by analyzing the volume of work, present and forecasted, to allow for scheduling of work according to capacity, location, and type of work within an assigned area.
- Audit adherence to the assigned schedule and determine the effectiveness of the schedule through performance metrics.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders through dashboards, reports, and briefings.
- Manage coordination of construction activities with other departments and outside entities. Monitors progress and reports on any discrepancies.
- Monitor all work in area of responsibility and make real time recommendations to management on prioritization and course of action to ensure commitments are met.
- Analyze current and future work orders and reports (e.g., capacity, new business, and projects) determine resources and skills required to complete the work.
- Schedule, assign, and direct the workforce in a safe, efficient, and effective manner in accordance with the limitations of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
- Partner with other Supervisors in the coordination, planning and proper work assignments for both internal and external construction crews.
- Work closely with other departments (e.g., Regions, Substation Operations members, Resource Coordination, BPS, and Engineering) to manage and coordinate work activity (e.g., oversee / coordinate material and equipment projected needs).
- Coordinate resources to ensure work is scheduled across teams. Suggest job bundling opportunities and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Manage communications around current and future schedules. Assume shared accountability for the schedule.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university is preferred. Five or more year’s relevant experience (e.g., planning, analysis or design of electric distribution systems, vegetation management, and electric construction/maintenance) required with supervisory or team leadership experience preferred,
Qualification & Experience:
- Five or more year’s relevant experience in a heavy industrial or military environment including a minimum of three years in a supervisor role required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com