Website Ambatovy JointVenture
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Ambatovy JointVenture in Toamasina, Madagáscar 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Superintendent CBM / Lubrication
Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Superintendent CBM / Lubrication who will be required to ensure the proper management and execution of CBM/AMC and Lubrication functions of Asset Integrity.
Ambatovy Joint Venture in partnership with Globe 24-7, are working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
This position reports to the Hiring leader and is required to create positive impact on timely discovery and rectification of equipment issues and ensure reliability of assets.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the Condition Monitoring (CBM) and Lubrication functions within Ambatovy.
- Oversee various initiatives such as on-line monitoring initiative and lubrication optimization initiative.
CBM / AMC
- Responsible for the establishment of Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) Program procedures to assess health of rotating equipment.
- Lead team of Condition Monitoring professionals to conduct vibration analysis for plant equipment, generate reports based on analytical results and initiate necessary corrective & preventive actions.
- Monitoring assets in accordance with the relevant standards and trending data over time to enable accurate predictions on the life span of equipment.
- Ensure any abnormalities to the notice of AMC engineer and provide inputs for analysis.
- Follow up on outstanding actions and closely liaise with area superintendents to restore equipment to healthy state.
- Keep track of “Watchlist” for assets across site. Push for restoration of critical assets on the watchlist.
- Reviews performance of critical equipment using on-line monitoring system and issues reports.
- Lead the lubrication team to perform lubrication related tasks on equipment across Ambatovy site such as oil changes, top-ups, grease gun routes, filter changes and lubrication inspections.
- Ensure right lubricant, tools are selected to lubricate equipment at the right frequency.
- Ensure correct lubrication procedures are followed
- Liaise with SCM to ensure lubricants are properly handled, stored, consumption properly projected to ensure lubricants are available when needed.
- Develop performance KPIs; monitor and improve performance of the inspection program
- Plan and organize training and certification of staff members.
- Define department staff career progression framework
- Manage scope of various contracts for specialized services
- Forecast and manage budget for contractors.
- Approve contractor invoices.
- Keep liaison with subcontractors on the specialized Condition Monitoring Techniques.
- Ensure that assigned jobs are managed in accordance with the Ambatovy HSEQ procedures.
- An Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electromechanical or Electrical) or equivalent training experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field at least 5 years in leadership position.
- Experience and exposure to different complex industrial processes and equipment
- Successful track record of leadership and excellent technical expertise in CBM, Reliability, Lubrication etc.
- This should include Rotating Equipment maintenance, condition monitoring. Sound understanding of Predictive Maintenance.
- Training and developing subordinates to assume positions of greater responsibility in the organization.
- Collaborative attitude and service minded.
- Has leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in English is required, French and Malagasy would be an asset
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Ambatovy JointVenture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toamasina, Madagáscar
Application Deadline: N/A