Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Executive Briefing Program (EBC) is seeking an experienced Briefing Program Manager to manage and plan high value executive briefings to customers in our Executive Briefing Center in Seattle, WA.
As a Briefing Program Manager, you are responsible for the overall success of onsite and virtual executive briefings. This includes managing planning timelines, stakeholder expectations & communications, executive engagement, and the successful execution of briefings.
In this role you will work with internal sales stakeholders to provide strategic consultation on the design of briefing engagements. You will work backwards from the customer’s business objectives to develop bespoke briefing agendas and experiences that solve specific customer challenges and drive adoption of AWS services.
You will work closely with supporting briefing team members to develop, plan, and execute unique and impactful engagements for our customers which deepen relationships, accelerate cloud adoption, and inspire customers through the art of the possible.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to build partnerships. They will have excellent project management and analytical skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with executive stakeholders and deliver independently on both strategic and tactical program initiatives. The candidate should be organized, comfortable establishing processes and guidelines, collaborative, and able to work backwards from the customer to make complex data-driven decisions.
The position is in Seattle, WA. Relocation assistance offered from within the U.S.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end briefing planning process for executive briefings hosted in the Seattle, WA Executive Briefing Center
- Develop briefing agendas and facilitate experiences that connect AWS executive leaders, technical subject matter expert, and customers for strategic, 1:1 outcome-based discussions
- Create mechanisms and drive efficiencies to deliver briefings at scale
- Build key relationships to drive the successful delivery of a streamlined experience to internal stakeholders and customers
- Partner with key stakeholders including EBC programming, sales, marketing, and technical communities to develop enablement materials for AWS sales teams to promote program value and adoption within assigned industries.
- Improve, and in some cases, develop standard operating procedures
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to set appropriate expectations with internal and external stakeholders throughout the briefing planning process
- Identity opportunity to continually raise the bar for stakeholders by driving YoY process improvements
- Travel: <20% time
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant field of study
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, sales enablement, and/or Program Management
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and value based selling
- Foundational understanding of enterprise technology trends such as digital transformation and cloud computing concepts and/or AWS technology solutions
- Operational savviness and the ability to prioritize work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Relentlessly focuses on execution and consistently delivers bar-raising results
- Demonstrates an ability to work effectively across internal and external teams
- Comfortable generating big ideas, driving process improvement, and executing details and administration
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment and can independently remove blockers and make decisions quickly and autonomously
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamics, diverse, and rapidly changing environment
- Exhibits ability to stay calm under pressure
- Demonstrates success in creating and delivering on KPIs
- Inclusive Team Culture
- Ability to be on-site at the Seattle, WA Executive Briefing Center on a consistent basis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A2000782
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vacancy Type: $71,000/yr – $132,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A