Principal Partner Development Manager, SAP vacancy in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Austin, TX
Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
Global Partner Development Manager – SAP, GSI
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner and sales leader to manage the SAP business with a global strategic AWS consulting partner. As a Partner Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of AWS cloud computing services through this Global System Integrator (GSI) and their SAP customers.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your partner and with the AWS sales field, and executing joint GTM plans globally. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services.
AWS partners develop and deploy SAP solutions for customers. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
Key job responsibilities
- Working with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business plan, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing and sales initiatives on solutions that meet SAP customer needs with measureable ROI
- Driving partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan
- Engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS
- Evangelizing a partner’s value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
- Driving partner solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
- Establishing AWS as the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform for SAP on AWS
- Responsible for enabling a global SAP partner practice on AWS
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- Serve as a key member of the AWS partner GSI team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy for the segment
- Up to 50% global travel
- Position open to Houston and Dallas as well.
About The Team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 12+ years of experience with SAP
- 12+ years of business development, partner development, or alliances management experience
- Experience building SAP and Enterprise Software specific value propositions and integrating them in a global sales GTM
- Strong understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements that apply to cloud-based technologies
- Track record of success building a technology partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
- Business acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Familiarity with Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
- Experience working with/for SAP and/or other Enterprise Software key international organizations
- Experience working with/for Global Systems Integrators and knowing the SAP and Enterprise Software market landscape
- Presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Knowledge of AWS services and technologies
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A2048030
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A