Executive Assistant, AWS Marketing Positions in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Seattle, WA
Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
AWS Worldwide Marketing team is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support two senior leaders. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important.
Key job responsibilities
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This candidate also has a constant pulse on the teams and can proactively develop and drive creative team morale building activities.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team in the AWS Marketing organization, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 3+years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous project management or event planning experience
- Ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Sound judgment and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A2047998
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A