Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in Arlington, VA 2022
About the job
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Department of Defense business? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for the Department of Defense Joint Agencies?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of of commercial cloud adoption in the Department of Defense. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through business development activities, follow-ups on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. You should have both a sales and technical background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. You will actively drive inside sales calls and deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen. In compliance with the U.S. government requirement that employees of its contractors, and employees who work on or in connection with U.S government contracts must receive the COVID-19 vaccine, this position may require that the candidate selected be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. A person is considered fully vaccinated by completing the full regimen of the COVID-19 vaccine (two doses for Pfizer or Moderna and one dose for Johnson & Johnson
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate with Outside Field Sales team
- Attain daily inside sales call activity metrics – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Limited travel
- 4+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience.
- 3+ years of metrics and quota obtainment
- BA/BS degree
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Inside sales experience with Defense, DoD customers or other Public Sector customers including US Federal, Intelligence, or State & Local Government
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Strong technical skills.
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A1987201
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: N/A