This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Amazon Imaging 3D helps build the world’s best online shopping experience through immersive AR content. Imaging 3D is a large and fast-growing network of teams, focusing on 3D asset creation and standards across a diverse set of product categories. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and are continuously pushing the boundaries of the e-commerce experience.
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our 3D ACES team. The role provides visualization, analytics and recommendations to drive improvement to operational KPIs within existing and new programs. An ideal candidate will be able to leverage technical skills in addition to managing projects.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key financial/operations decision data is accurate, automated and delivered in a timely fashion
- Intake, prioritize, execute analysis to inform business decisions
- Manage end-to-end projects as needed
- Track, monitor and communicate performance to productivity, defect elimination, CX and variable OpEx performance at an organizational and site level
- Improve and own financial validation processes of business improvements
- Via root cause analysis, leverage extensive process data to uncover any underlying operational/technological issues
- Sets strategic direction through development and implementation of programs, processes, policies, mechanisms that maintain and/or improve operational KPIs in existing or new operations
A day in the life
The 3D ACES Business Analyst will work closely with our Editorial Program Manager to develop, standardize, and improve editorial metrics. They will provide analytical support as necessary. They will also work with Imaging’s R&A teams to streamline reporting and automate data pipelines.
About The Team
The 3D ACES team is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of 3D workflows, tooling, and reporting that support our global operations. We partner closely with production, workflow, reporting, and CX partner teams to ensure we are able to deliver 3D assets at scale, on time, and at the required quality.
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel
- Ability to work across time zones
- Experience with Tableau
- Ability to communicate to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effectively escalates to unblock as necessary
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2001161
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A