This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building a team for Self Service Advertising, who will own advertiser success for existing and new self-service advertising programs. This team will have functional expertise in marketing, product, account management, market analysis and program management. Working directly with advertisers, we will develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap.
We are customer-obsessed and the ideal candidate will take ownership of one-to-one and one-to-many outreach channels to drive the growth of advertisers on the platform. The Marketing Specialist will have marketing, sales and program management skills and will become owner of advertisers’ education initiatives in North America, outreaching advertisers primarily through webinars and events. The Marketing Specialist will also report on success metrics and constantly look for new solutions to further drive business’ growth. This person will work directly with advertisers, and handle various marketing projects that help our education program grow.
We are looking for a driven and pro-active self-starter with strong communication & analytical skills, high attention to detail, and experience working with customers by phone and email. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and can execute in an environment characterized by speed, fun, and collaboration.
- 2+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in webinar and/or events management
- Experience in marketing, sales, or customer service
- Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), with advanced Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing/business/engineering-related discipline
- Familiarity with search advertising
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience working in a B2B environment in a sales-related role
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2001236
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A