Want to have a positive impact to over 250 UK business? Enjoy building great relationships? Value autonomy and able to cut through ambiguity to get things done? Then this one’s for you…
- As a DSP Field Account Manager, you will have multi-site and multi-account responsibilities, working closely with DSPs and in-station Operational Teams to improve quality, service, safety and compliance, as well as championing driver engagement mechanisms.
- Own the introduction and consistent application of standard work protocols
- Ensure the DSP team can meet both short and long term dynamic customer demand
- Responsible for high demand period ramp up and ramp down (peaks and primes)
- Help DSPs maintain and grow sustainable and profitable businesses
- Continuously improve DA safety, experience and engagement
- Support and coach the operational teams meet their objectives in ways that ensure the voice of the Driver is always heard
- Successfully surface and resolve any conflicts between DSPs and Operational Teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to support influencing and presenting new ideas to multiple managerial levels within AMZL and DSP. Analytical with excellent problem solving skills to improve current processes.
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of continuous improvement techniques to drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently considering multiple stakeholders and requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant industry experience
- Experience of Supplier or Commercial Account Management Strategy –
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com