At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
- Good appreciation of infrastructure components
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Proven skills in leadership development and team building
- A new approach to IT management with a start-up mind-set where digital and efficiency comes first
- Proven ability to lead and inspire the team to deliver on complex tasks
- High degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure but not limited to.
- A new and curious mind-set, always looking for changes to improve the status quo no matter how stable it may be.
- Strong analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional or military experience
- Good project management experience
- Experience managing teams in a complex and thriving IT environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com