The ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing senior external stakeholders, strong sales skills, a track record of using data and tools to drive business growth and be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment given the early stage of the AMPS program.
- Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our Paid Service programs.
- Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for AMPS based on a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs.
- Manage a portfolio of Selling Partners concurrently and strategically to drive sustainable GMS growth, based on a strong understanding of marketplace programs, tools and processes.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned Selling Partners.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your Selling Partner portfolio. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective assigned portfolio.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon Marketplace 3rd party services industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
- Manage additional projects around our newly launched Paid Service such as process, tool and content development, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or marketing experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- Experience of business-to-business selling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org