At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We are making history and the good news is we have only just begun.
- As an IT Technician, you will report to the IT Manager at your home site and will be responsible for working closely with the business, your colleagues and remote support teams to implement and maintain infrastructure elements. You will represent the ‘face of IT’ to the Business and you will thrive in providing world-class service to our customers.
- Customer service with demonstrable history/examples.
- Desire to train others and be generous with time to pass on knowledge.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to execute technical tasks.
- Desire to improve existing processes and procedures coupled with the ability to deliver first class service.
- Be self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with minimal guidance.
- Ability to develop clear, concise documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications, basic networking troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with computers (both hardware and software)
- Two years of technical (IT) exposure in an operational environment.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on customer service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com