Amazon is looking for an experienced Livestream operator to be responsible for delivering and strengthening a multi-disciplinary service. The successful applicant will join the EMEA team as part of a busy global livestream support service. Working with current & new customers to provide a high-quality service. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of streaming technologies, strong AV skill set, a proven professional experience and ability to meet the needs of customers. The role is advertised for London but open to potential candidates to be based in Dublin and Luxembourg if required.
- Background in live events and live streaming, and knowledge of digital video platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Familiarity with AWS streaming services and remote streaming support.
- Knowledge of streaming media protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc.
- Familiarity with Livestream broadcasting software/hardware.
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Comfortable serving in both a supporting and ownership role depending on the project.
- Knowledge of any video editing tools: Adobe Creative Cloud Products preferably.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience meeting deadlines, on a fast-paced production schedule.
- Experience working independently and making sound choices without additional support.
- Experience in troubleshooting with critical problem-solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org