This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You will help us to develop a brand new deep learning compiler, defining the software architecture and implementing major blocks. You will work with system architects, hardware engineers and external users both within and external to Amazon to ensure this new deep learning compiler can work with existing environments and will ensure existing programming paradigms and semantics can be maintained.
- Deliver investigation plans and reports, architectural documents, design specs, software source code, build scripts
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up, Beta and production software development
- Be responsible for architecture and development of software stacks targeting deep learning accelerators
- Develop applications, middleware and drivers in the deep learning domain
- Profile, analyze and optimize system level performance, develop new tooling where necessary.
- Participate in design reviews, API development, and documentation
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware product teams
- Experience with professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong knowledge of resource management, scheduling, code generation and , compute graph optimization
- Proficiency in hardware definition/architecture collaboration and hardware / software integration
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, complexity analysis, scalability and availability
Qualification & Experience:
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
- Experience in compiler development, starting from architecture through several generations of delivery to customers
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 5+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org