Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact
- Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
- Support, mentor, and motivate your salaried and hourly workforce
- Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
- Build and execute productivity plans through forecast reviews, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Leaders to load balance
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Track record of meeting or exceeding department performance goals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience managing a team of 2+ salaried employees and 70+ indirect employees
- Experience scoping, leading, and implementing process improvements through: Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- Experience in: military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production, or distribution environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com