The AWS Specialized Sales Operations team is looking for a results-oriented Data Analyst to join the WW Specialist organization and support Solution Architecture teams across the organization. You will have outstanding communication skills, proven data skills in defining, building and scaling analytical insights, strong business acumen, and an innate drive to deliver results. He/she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- You will be responsible for developing global dashboards to support WWSO SA organization and produce insights that are timely, accurate, and actionable. You will also drive operational excellence through optimization of data models.
- Translate business questions into actionable & insightful dashboards, analyses & decks that are intuitive making it easy for the business stakeholders to understand how to action.
- Own the development and maintenance of new and existing reporting dashboards.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- You will work backwards from the SA leaders to gather business requirements & deliver insightful analytics solutions based on key metrics and KPIs for business.
- Invent & innovate through rich visualizations in Tableau/Amazon Quicksight that tell the story of business trends, patterns & outliers.
- You will design and implement data models using large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data to produce global intuitive self-service dashboards, visualizations and advanced analyses.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence and Data Engineering team to drive data requirements and infrastructure design decisions.
- Build relationships across Amazon, working with other analytics and data teams for insights and best practice sharing.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or AWS QuickSight
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 3-5+ years of experience in Data Analytics for Business Insights or Business Intelligence purposes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com