This 16-week, paid and benefit-eligible, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment.
- The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
- Currently not enrolled in a Bachelor’s or in Master’s degree program.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- Experience with Excel and VBA
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gainesville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com