As an IT Support Engineer I, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Traveling up to 25% of the time.
- Identifying root-causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking during shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- Interacting with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Maintaining or creating policies, procedures, and processes.
- Network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Data center infrastructure and facilities experience
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage high priority projects
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years or experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- 1+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years of experience of troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment
- 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com