Our professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as high volume mission critical OLTP/OLAP environments, batch data processing, designing and deploying future state petabyte-scale data warehouse service and building and/or designing reference configurations to enable our customers and influence AWS RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB and Redshift adoption.
- Lead and contribute to define industry standards and AWS DevOps offerings.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Lead technical and design discussions with Executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices.
- Fully and completely understand system inter-dependencies and limitations.
- Own the quality of DevOps architecture and design.
- Contribute intellectual property through patent generation.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the Amazon developer community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Cloud Formation, Terraform, or other tools.
- 12+ years of software development or application engineering in languages such as , Ruby, Go, Swift, .Net, C++ or similar object oriented language.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS level technical degree or 15+ years of professional or military experience.
- Experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Architectural leadership experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or server less technology.
- 8+ years of experience as a technical advisor.
- Experience with architecting and automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com