This Jobsfunter Listing is about Amazon in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
Ever wondered how Amazon.com website works? Do you like working on projects that are highly visible and are tied closely to Amazon’s growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation leveraging the scalability and innovation with Amazon’s AWS cloud services?
The Global Invoice Services (GIS) team is hiring Principal Engineers to work in our Software Development Center in São Paulo. The GIS team builds products that support Amazon International expansion WW. Supporting different businesses units like Consumer, AWS, Devices, ADs, and Twitch.
A Principal Engineer (PE) at GIS works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world.
At GIS an PE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
- BS degree or higher in CS with a minimum of 10 years of relevant, broad engineering experience
- Proven track record of leading the delivery and operations of large-scale, mission-critical distributed systems
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs. Experience developing service-oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Strengths in coding, data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented design and designing for performance, scalability, availability, plus internet and OS security fundamentals.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and services
- Experience in shipping successful projects in an Agile environment.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1838093
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A