This Jobsfunter Listing is about ALTOUR in United States 2022
About the job
This role has strategic importance and high accountability due to the business-critical impact on the sales force, our customers, and the company contribution to profitability. Responsible for the content oversight and implementation for ALTOUR strategic meetings management, online registration and email campaigns for meetings, incentives, conferences, and events. Manage the day-by-day plan of action for assigned event websites/mobile applications including planning, communications, travel engagement, logistics and development/management for ALTOUR current clients that affect all aspects of the business. Responsible for managing client relationships, communication, timeline and expectations for all Technology Products and Services sold.
- This position can work from home in most states, however, this position cannot be completed in the state of Colorado.***
- Ability to use discretion and think / act independently, especially with respect to significant matters and information.
- Act as a liaison to guide and communicate with the client through all necessary technology services.
- Ability to provide the client with the best practice solution in all areas with the technology for their event.
- Ability to provide quality control and testing for all services to ensure a quality result to the client.
- Ability to train / walk the client through the use of services – websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Ability to be involved in communicating and involving the Account Executive on any given program with regards to the services being provided and any further need for clarification, education, problem solving on issues, etc.
- Manage and meet client driven deadlines, within the scope of the sold program, and be able to speak to any rush charges that would need to be implemented.
- Requires high performance skills in project management, client, and internal team management.
- Consult with the client and provide guidance on design and functionality to ensure client specifications, standards and objectives are met and client is appropriately informed.
- Build and maintain strong client knowledge by attending weekly conference calls to further definee-define process and procedure.
- Monitor all active websites to proactively escalate potential issues for resolution. Involve client where appropriate.
- Understanding of the functionality of Cvent to advise and educate client users (high complexity/volume meetings, including those with VIP attendees, large attendee size and types, multiple registration pages/sessions, payment processing, attendee surveys, email blasts), etc.
- Support clients through utilization of all applications within the Cvent tool as described by the client agreement. (Inquisium surveys, CrowdCompass, On-Demand Badge Printing, as well as other technology applications outside of the Cvent platform).
- Identify solutions for exception requests. Innovative thinking/ability to think outside the box.
- Guide clients in website build process to utilize our current online application to give best results based on reporting needs.
- Assist clients to develop, write and edit content for registration websites & produce all travel communications as needed.
- Collection and management of any client specific branding requirements, style guides, etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service and guidance in handling problem resolutions.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize effectively while managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively and work in a team environment as a contributor with the Digital Design Team, Meeting Planning Team, and Attendee Engagement Team in tandem to provide the client with the very best quality in service provided.
- Incite enthusiasm and influence, motivate, and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to understand where additional technology components would be beneficial to the client and ability to promote them.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one given time and be able to jump between tools used (ie: websites, surveys, mobile apps, email blasts, etc.).
- Ability to keep an open mind and jump into situations that may not be explicitly defined within the role of this job.
- 5+ years related experience in the meeting/Incentive industry
- 2-3 years’ experience with online registration tools, mobile apps, and other technology applications
- Project management skills: ability to understand scope, create timelines and budgets, and deliver on time to budget
- Solutions and results oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Communication skills including concise, clear, effective, and professional client, peer and management communication that contributes to maintaining a positive work environment
- Detail-oriented, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle high volume workload and fast-paced work environment
- Adaptable to change while maintaining a calm demeanor to make clear decisions
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with individuals on all levels
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Manage multiple priorities under deadline
- Keen ability to understand reporting
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Internet, database management programs, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications
- Ability to contribute to process improvement projects involving online applications and tasks
- Ability to take direction from multiple managers / team members, all while understanding who to consult with should an issue or conflicting information arise
- Provide exceptional customer service via all means of communication including, but not limited to, email, phone, presentation platforms, in-person, etc.
- Maintain a presentable appearance appropriate in a corporate setting for client meetings, on-site operation, etc.
- Strong Driver of all project timelines & team members
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Extensive experience in developing and managing projects
- Extensive knowledge of Event Technology Platforms
- Experience Preferred in the following Travel Technology Platforms:
- Event Management Platforms
- Registration Platforms
- Database Management
- Mobile App technology solutions
- OnSite Technology Solutions
- Virtual Technology Solutions
- Approximately 30% overnight travel.
- Must be able to work weekends and nights during travel periods of program operation or client meetings.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to ten pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information, and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Event Management Platforms
Virtual Technology Solutions
Mobile App Solutions
OnSite Technology Solutions
Virtual Event Management
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A