Website Alto Pharmacy
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Alto Pharmacy in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
Alto is America’s leading digital pharmacy, transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto’s better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of pharmacists as the final link in a person’s health journey. Alto combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS score of 86.
About The Team
Alto is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our dynamic Technology team! As we continue to grow the team, and deliver leading technology solutions, this role is critical in providing excellent customer support to our workforce and business operations. We are relentlessly focused on making the world’s most approachable, empathetic, and supportive IT team. Apply today to add value and expand your skills and experience in a quickly growing and mission-driven company.
Accelerate Your Career As You
- Provide an excellent customer service experience while fostering a strong relationship with employees and their use of technology.
- Resolve, troubleshoot, and educate end users on support requests.
- Share technical knowledge with users by hosting office hours and developing self-service content.
- Advocate culture, introduce services, and acquaint all new employees with their technology, and empower ultimate technology success in their roles.
- Support core platforms such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, Okta, macOS, Windows 10, Meraki.
- Continuously strengthen familiarity and understanding of all aspects of Alto’s technical environments; including Mac / Windows / Chrome OS workstations, mobile devices, Audio/Visual equipment, and printers.
- Maintain inventory of computers, software, and technology equipment including printers, phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Create and maintain computer blueprints for all departments and locations.
- Participate in technology projects including, but not limited to; remediation, on-boarding, system upgrades and rollouts.
- Work with the network team to monitor and optimize our infrastructure.
A Bit About You
- 5+ years supporting employee or customer IT needs, startup experience is a plus.
- Strong experience with macOS, Windows 10 imaging, deployment, support, and administration.
- Understanding of intermediate networking concepts/computer hardware components; you can rack, stack, configure, and monitor.
- Experience in utilizing helpdesk support applications to assist, coach, and navigate users through basic computer tasks.
- Ability to gracefully handle and execute on high-priority requirements under short notice.
- Experience and/or desire to work in a highly diverse environment with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience in administering Okta, Zoom, GSuite, JAMF, Fleetsmith (Windows MDM a Plus), Meraki, Zendesk, Slack.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment while maintaining a positive employee experience.
- Possess the eagerness and awareness to proactively support new projects, project management experience is a plus.
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking & standing are required occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Company: Alto Pharmacy
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A