Website AllSTEM Connections
This Jobsfunter Listing is about AllSTEM Connections in Culver City, CA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
MUST HAVE ACCOUNTING COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
This position is responsible for managing accounting and tax tasks including, but not limited to, daily
accounting operation including bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, monthly and year-end
closing and reporting, audit preparation and other elated duties as assigned. The scope of the tasks is not limited to clients but various SPCs (Special Purpose Company) that client make investment to. The Accounting Manager will be working and communicating with various outside
counterparties, such as investment counterparties, financial auditors, tax advisors, tax authorities and the
parent company in Japan as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Verify payment requests and cash transfer request and post all bill and payment entries or journal entries for client .
• Prepare payments by wire transfer, ACH, print check or intra-bank transfer for client and all SPCs, and
• Coordinates with banks as necessary.
• Verify and process cash receipts and post journal entries for client and SPCs.
• Perform bank reconciliation for client and SPCs.
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Stop/Void payments as necessary and handle rejection alerts from banks.
• Check and verify employee expense reimbursement requests, post bill entries on accounting system
and create ACH payment.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Maintains historical records.
• Analytically review JV financial statement for properties assigned, make inquiries and request
adjustments by cooperating with AM department and JV accounting team.
• Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports and verifying information.
• Answer accounting and financial questions from internal/outside parties by researching and
• Prepare the reporting package to headquarter and related parties including Stravis reporting.
• Assist budgeting by providing detail account information.
• Make a necessary coordination with financial auditors.
• Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Make necessary coordination with other department and outside parties for accurate financial
reporting, tax compliance and cash flow.
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance from four-year College or
- Anyone worked for Audit or Accounting firm doing audit, Corporate consolidation experience will be a must skill set
Company: AllSTEM Connections
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Associate
Job Location: Culver City, CA
Application Deadline: N/A