This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Responsibilities will also include ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations and commissary duties as required.
- Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate.
- Assist Customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding Load and unload baggage and co-mail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, push-back tractors, deicers, etc.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to attend required training.
- Basic computer skills; Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service experience of the equivalent in related training and/or experience; Airline industry preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org