This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Responsibilities will also include ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations and commissary duties as required.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enforce safety/security measures and monitors safety sensitive zones Ensure FAA.
- Assist Customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding Load and unload baggage and co-mail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, push-back tractors, deicers, etc.
- Ensure Allegiant Air and airport regulations are followed.
- Basic computer skills; Knowledge of general office equipment.
- TRAINEE STATUS: Upon offer of employment, you will remain in trainee status until successful completion of all practical and written curriculum.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to attend required training.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year Customer Service experience of the equivalent in related training and/or experience; Airline industry preferred.
- Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laredo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com