Inflight Base Supervisors are the direct contact and support for our Flight Attendants. They work in an airport environment and in a front-line capacity to manage the day-to-day needs, performance and safety of Allegiant Flight Attendants with an emphasis on our Company’s principles and values.
- Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
- Lead initiatives to achieve on-time performance goals set for your base/region
- Work flexible hours and be available during evenings, weekends and holidays to handle irregular operations and flight interruptions
- Conduct delay investigations and perform line checks on-board revenue flights
- Coach and develop flight attendants to reach and exceed expected performance levels
- Promotion of safety and compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements
- Conduct fact-finding and investigation meetings and accountable to timely and accurate grievance processes
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly operational plans and respond to irregular operations as needed
- Hire and terminate Flight Attendants
- Maintain accurate employment files of Flight Attendants
- Interpret contract language as it pertains to day-to-day operations
- Knowledgeable of key base and department metrics and performance indicators and the department’s performance relative to them
- Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) knowledge.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- Must pass Allegiant Flight Attendant Training and maintain currency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a dispersed workforce.
- Ability to handle a large internal and external client base.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a flight attendant
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org