Maintenance Work Control Clerks are responsible for assisting in the assembly of aircraft work packages and workload based on resource requirements and availability. Maintenance Work Control Clerks will work with the on duty Maintenance Manager to ensure the People, Parts, Planes and Paperwork are available. Maintenance Work Control Clerks will coordinate with the on duty Managers, Lead Technicians, Planning and Materials on a daily basis to efficiently complete required maintenance tasks.
- Assist in performing data entry of technical documentation as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating parts, material and personnel in support of planned/unplanned workloads.
- Liaison between Maintenance Planning and LAS Maintenance to co-ordinate maintenance activities whilst ensuring Airline disruption is minimized.
- Maintain controlled documents to ensure most recent revisions are issued to Maintenance personnel.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform a daily audit of maintenance documents such as log pages and Work Orders for completeness and accuracy IAW
- General Maintenance Manual and regulatory requirements.
- Assist Maintenance Control to coordinate routing and repair for MELs, CDLs, short term watch items, and re-inspects.
- Proficient with Excel as well as Word Document.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to create and maintain charts, database files, reports and transform raw data into a finished product.
- Strong communication skills and a commitment to accuracy and quality in a time sensitive environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com