Maintenance Technicians are FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
- Technicians working on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with Allegiant Air policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals and FAA requirements.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual.
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property.
- Overhaul, maintenance and repair of air frame components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins and orders.
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy.
- Effective Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook email.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience: Minimum two (2) years of experience in aircraft maintenance for a Part 121, 135, or 145 environment.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Other Minimum Requirements: Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com