The position of the Charter Service Rep (CSR) is intended to alleviate the workload of the crew (flight deck and cabin) by tending to non-flying issues. CSRs are directly involved in communication to the client and Headquarters to execute trip details safely and efficiently. The CSR should have a focus on safety and security while working closely with the private screeners. CSR duties and responsibilities are divided into three (3) phases: pre-flight, during flight, and post-flight.
- Confirms and verifies logistical support and acts as the flight’s ground security coordinator (GSC).
- Contacts OCC with the charter flight’s out and in times if unable to enter information directly through
- Company issued iPad, information to be entered is passenger count, fuel information, delay code and reason.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Verifies that all information in the Trip Sheet is accurate and communicated appropriately.
- Verifies training records for authorized representative are current and complete for screening.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of forms.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive problem solving capabilities.
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Airline industry experience.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Years of Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org