The Station Supervisor is responsible for providing support for the day-to-day operations of the station. This role supervises Station Aircraft Cleaners/Commissary/Ground Operation Agents/Customer Service Agents.
- Analyze and evaluate work methods, operational procedures and equipment.
- Audit training record, station manual, station supplies and station equipment.
- Make recommendations for improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the operation.
- Maintain fuel information logs.
- Perform routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
- Maintains liaison with internal and external contacts to confer on established policies and procedures; resolves difficulties that may arise.
- Oversees baggage service office.
- Provide proper training resources for front line agents and ramp agents.
- Analyzes and evaluates work methods for areas of operation and related areas, to make recommendations or changes to improve the station operation.
- Ensure compliance with manuals including revisions.
- Ensure compliance of customer service, baggage handling and departure dependability.
- Resolves customer complaints and questions, especially during irregular operations.
- Ensure station is equipped with supplies to support the operation.
- Order & inventory commissary supplies.
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year CSA/GOA/Supervisor
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org