A Stations Support Specialist II is responsible for the development, implementation, support, and overview of airport networking infrastructure. This position is important for the growth of new and existing airports to implement and support of network infrastructure for Airline operations. A Stations Support Specialist II is responsible assisting with the design of the network footprint for implementation, providing hands on support for the installation of the equipment and first level support for the technical infrastructure. They are an individual contributor that provides and leads 3rd tier customer support on client computers, peripherals, applications, tools and networks.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Define incident, problem, crisis and change management processes by department.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Act as departmental project manager for internal support of projects.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and initiating corrective actions.
- Define and support technical troubleshooting for semi-complex problems relating to the network, computer and peripherals while working in an airport environment as well as remote support.
- Independently resolve 95% of all cases assigned.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage the relationship with the customers and all stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Lead the planning for client and application upgrades.
- Ability to articulate technical information effectively to customers and vendors to assist in remote troubleshooting.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the month, including domestic and international.
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting, creating .bat files, and group policy.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and think clearly in a difficult, stressful or troubling situation.
- Ability to work independently under the direction of immediate manager.
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols including DHCP, DNS, and Mac Based Security.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft’s core business applications and operating system.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and be self-guided for a range of related semi-complex tasks.
- Excellent customer service and advanced technical support skills for resolving semi-complex issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience managing technical implementation of projects.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supporting an enterprise desktop environment.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com