Maintenance Technical Work Control Clerks are responsible for assisting in the assembly of aircraft work packages and workload based on resource requirements and availability. Maintenance Technical Work Control Clerks will work with the on-duty Maintenance Manager to ensure the People, Parts, Planes and Paperwork are available. Maintenance Work Control Clerks will coordinate with the on-duty Managers, Lead Technicians, Planning and Materials daily to efficiently complete required maintenance tasks.
- Verify/order tooling, parts, consumables required for RON and forecasted maintenance.
- Assist in coordinating parts, material and personnel in support of planned/unplanned workloads.
- Maintain shift Production Document /Turnover to ensure accuracy of workload activity is properly documented and current.
- Assist in planning and repair of MELs, CDLs, short term watch items, and re-inspects.
- Perform a daily audit and scanning of maintenance documents to records such as log pages and work orders IAW General Maintenance Manual and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in performing data entry of technical documentation as necessary.
- Liaison between Maintenance Planning and Maintenance bases to co-ordinate maintenance activities whilst ensuring Airline disruption is minimized.
- Attend the daily Planning meeting, review current/forecasted workload requirements and coordinate with local managers to ensure efficient planning and use of labor.
- Maintain controlled documents to ensure most recent revisions are issued to Maintenance personnel.
- Assist stores is stocking tail bins for RON maintenance which may require driving company vehicles to the stores facility.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to create and maintain charts, database files, reports and transform raw data into a finished product.
- Strong communication skills and a commitment to accuracy and quality in a time sensitive environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum six (6) months experience in work control, administrative support, warehousing or planning or other relevant field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com