The Corporate Development Analyst will directly support senior management by analyzing the industry landscape and providing data-driven insight to Allegiant’s leadership in support of the company’s decision-making process.
- Present findings to senior leaders with minimal manager support.
- Analyze industry trends, competitive benchmarks, and complex data sets to inform strategy.
- Building relationships with other departments, and levels to share approaches, understand business needs and drive our overall strategic capabilities forward.
- Work on additional projects as needed, including reporting and ad-hoc analytical requests.
- Demonstrated ability to translate those challenges into executable analysis, including structure with multiple sources of internal and external data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability in supporting strategic analysis, end-to-end structuring to insights to execution.
- Excellent critical thinker and effective problem solver with creative solutions.
- Strong technical skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, financial acumen, data analysis, and scenario analysis for the purpose of assisting the exploration of strategic options and development of creative solutions to complex problems.
- In-depth understanding of financial statements and GAAP vs. non-GAAP accounting, supply and demand in commodity industries, producing returns in capital intensive industries, and the importance of maintaining low cost in the airline industry.
- Ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs.
- Manage time effectively to meet timelines across multiple projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience using data and analysis to craft a cohesive story and build an executive deck.
- Experience with Tableau and SQL (or another querying/programming language).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com