Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Aldelia in Cabo Delgado Province, Mozambique 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
- Responsible for full spectrum of procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Provide professional direction, guidance, and support on procurement matters;
- Work with users to determine best approach to supplier;
- Prepare document, analyze responses, and lead the procurement, including tendering & contracting process;
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms;
- Compile Purchase Order andmaintain good record trail of transactions;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management when necessary.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing for equipment, materials, and services;
- Experience in contract preparation, category management and/or strategic sourcing.
- Skills required: Good command of written & spoken English and Portuguese;
- Flexible, dynamic, strongminded and detail orientated;
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel e.g., Pivot table, VLOOKUP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cabo Delgado Province, Mozambique
Application Deadline: N/A