Website Al Shaya
As a Data Governance Manager at Alshaya, you would be responsible for Data governance execution and follow through with business. You would be the first point of contact for business w.r.t. data quality, structure, integrity & quality standards, procedures & methodology. A Key contributor to solutioning data quality & integrity and providing tangible actionable inputs that can be incorporated into the existing business procedures.
- Ensure appropriate SME input & endorsement to define the logic for transforming orphan data and its use for enrichment
- Use DvSum tool for profiling the source data and conduct data discovery and workshops for identifying data quality opportunities and requirements
- Co-ordinate collection of orphan data that is required for migration or enrichment
- Co-ordinate cleansing of data in source or in staging (where cleansing is not part of migration rules already)
- Co-ordinate the management of orphan data in staging (like Hierarchy mapping)
- Co-ordinate within Alshaya to do impact analysis and facilitate decision on whether data can be fixed at source or has to be fixed in staging
- Deep functional & analytical understanding of business domains (core retail ; logistics; HRMS; etc.)
- Technical strength in any of the technologies in use in our TO-BE would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of data sources in business processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Past experience of having been part of or been responsible for execution of governance rules.
- Functional experience/ credible understanding of our AS-IS or TO-BE state of business processes and logic (either one).
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in similar field.
- Experience of training user base & knowledge transfer is desirable.
Company: Al Shaya
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com