Business Analyst Jobs in Airbus Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Airbus in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex 2022
About the job
Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc offers advanced solutions to meet the most complex U.S. defense, security, space, and intelligence requirements. Celebrating over 50 years in the US, we remain a trusted government partner, leveraging world-class satellite, laser communication, rotor and fixed wing solutions to help our national security, defense and space focused customers meet their missions.
Airbus U.S. looks to employ a commitment driven team, dedicated to enabling our customer’s mission success. We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment and a welcoming and engaging staff. With competitive compensation and superior employee benefits, as well as a commitment to fostering individual career growth, Airbus U.S. is the place where top talent wants to work.
As business analyst you will act as a technical interface to customers and will be responsible for translating their needs into technical solutions.
Business analyst: 70%
· Work together with customers, to include analyzing requirements, and advising them on how to use information technology/solutions to meet their business objectives and requirements.
· Ensure the right fit between customer needs and Airbus solutions (including application integration and interfacing solutions),
· Work with the product team to ensure the requirements are defined in future road maps when necessary.
· Develop requirements and specifications for specific use case.
· Support customers by providing them solution options with technical whitepapers, presentations and workshops.
Market analysis: 20%
· Participate to market status and evaluate trends analysis.
· Understand future based on market and trend analysis; anticipates market evolutions and recommends solutions based on business and product lines; anticipates time to develop.
· Participate to industry days, forum and others marketing events related to the industry.
Additional Responsibilities: 10%
· Work as part of a team to continuously improve solutions in an agile mode (strong collaboration with portfolio management).
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or IT or equivalent experience
A complementary commercial/sales education or experience is desired
At least 5 years of work experience in a technological field (e.g. as a software developer or application integrator, or implementation engineer).
Good understanding of database integration, network and Cyber security, cloud computing, SaaS and mobile application development.
Broadband (4G/5G/LTE) experience
Public safety experience
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Understanding of Land Mobile Radio systems and/or IP technology is an advantage.
- Understanding of telecommunication system architecture and application system integration is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of cost/benefit analysis and project sizing/costing.
- Project management skills and experience in agile methods (scrum).
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong communication skills, enabling to interact and work efficiently with customers (internal and external).
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Presentation, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent listening, comprehension & interpersonal skills as responsible for daily communication via email, video and phone calls required.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication (verbal/writing), and presentation skills. Must be able to present clear and concise reports to peers, customers and executives.
- Foreign language skills are desirable. Specifically, French, Finnish, or Swedish
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Excellent PC skills, specifically Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- 30% Domestic & 10% International
Eligibility: Must be able to work in US without sponsored visa
Decision Making, Complexity:
- The Business analyst will be able to define the type of solutions, interface, or integration to be used for each specific use case. Each use case is customer related and different.
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- Definition of the solution to fit customers’ requirements to win opportunities.
- Influence RFP requirements
- Establish a close relationship with the customers
Nature of Contacts:
- Role includes involved communication with internal and external parties on a regular basis.
- Onsite: 30%
- Vision: able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents.
- Hearing: able to hear to participate in conversations in person and via teleconference or phone and to hear sounds including safety warnings or alarms.
- Speaking: able to speak in conversations, deliver information and participate in communications.
- Equipment Operation (personal computer, telephone, copies, fax machine, and related office equipment and using electronic identification card to enter building floors and internal doors): able to operate most office and personal electronic equipment
- Carrying: able to carry documents, electronic equipment and/or supplies up to 20lbs/9kg
- Lifting: able to lift documents, electronic equipment and/or supplies up to 20lbs/9kg.
- Pushing / Pulling: able to push/pull items in office areas.
- Sitting: able to sit for long periods of time in meetings, working on computer.
- Squatting / Kneeling: able to occasionally squat or kneel to retrieve or replace items shelved on bottom shelves
- Standing: able to stand for long periods of time.
- Walking: able to walk through office and outside areas including uneven surfaces.
Equal Opportunity: Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As a matter of policy, Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus U.S. Space & Defense, Inc. is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
AIRBUS requires that all new employees and temporary workers of Airbus be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Airbus allows candidates who are not fully vaccinated at the time of hire a reasonable amount of time to obtain vaccinated status. This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 or, if applicable, an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons.
Company Website: www.airbusus.com
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Application Deadline: N/A