Website Air Wisconsin
Performs administrative functions associated with processing and movement of aircraft parts and company supplies. Performs computer transactions required to maintain an accurate inventory Processes various shipments utilizing shipping software.
- Responsible for the proper shipment of dangerous goods in compliance with company policies and procedures and the International Air Transport Association. Unpacks, packs, inspects, stocks and stores parts and products utilizing standard warehouse tools and equipment and motorized vehicles (forklift, pallet jack, and utility carts). Responsible for maintaining the security of the Parts and Supply warehouse. Starting Pay: $10.61/hr. Wages for Technical Stores/Supply Clerk are set by the bargaining agreement between Air Wisconsin and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW).
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to work 3rd shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years computer experience required.
Company: Air Wisconsin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madison, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org