Swoop Flight Attendants act as ambassadors for the Company, creating a remarkable experience for every traveler. Swoop Flight Attendants are representatives of the airline on and off duty. Ensuring everyone on board has a safe and stress-free experience, Flight Attendants deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality. In this role, Flight Attendants are entrusted with the safety and security of our travelers, crew members and aircraft.
- Enforce and follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with Swoop and Regulatory Standards
- Follow all procedures to safety perform on time (SPOT)
- Complete service and sales in accordance with Swoop service standards.
- Anticipate and adhere to travelers’ needs.
- Assist with the stowage of carry-on items (includes pushing, pulling reaching, stooping, kneeling, lifting and carrying luggage).
- Effectively manage uncomfortable or challenging situations with the public.
- Ensure and uphold exceptional traveler service standards, both inflight and on the ground.
- Follow all procedures to properly operate safety and emergency equipment such as oxygen systems, aircraft doors, evacuation slides, fire extinguishers, galley equipment, communication equipment, and lighting systems.
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Must be able to communicate with an advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Must be flexible and able to work a varied schedule.
- Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of safety, crew, or traveler needs.
- Customer service experience an asset
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org