Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at Timmins, Ontario, we are actively looking for a:
- As Passenger Services Agent, you are the first contact with our customers. You will, among other things, issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates. You will provide customer services related to various enquiries regarding rates, look for lost luggage, help passengers requiring assistance, order meals and all other requests in order to ensure that our customers have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- Valid driver’s license.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
- You have excellent communication skills both in French and English (oral and written). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
- You can use the computer tools put at your disposal efficiently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Passenger Services Agent, in customer services and ideally, in the field of aviation.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Timmins, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com