Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
- As a lead and in collaboration with the other team members, you will contribute to the successful conduct of ground activities around the operating aircraft in regards to arrivals-departures, guiding, towing, refueling, luggage, accompaniment of passengers and of the flight crew. You carry out general maintenance and minor repairs on the building, equipment and systems and monitor and fill-out the relevant documents for maintenance work. You actively participate in offering the most pleasant experience to our customers.
- You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished on the ramp.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
- You have good physical capacity and like working outside.
- You are available during the week and on weekends (days-evenings) on a weekly rotation with the other team members. There is no night shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary school diploma (DES) and relevant Ramp Agent experience.
- You have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dorval, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com