Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Chisasibi, Quebec, we are actively looking for a:
- Under the supervision of Special Project Manager and as a Station Supervisor you will collaborate with other team members to establish quality standards. Supervise your station’s customer service employees and respond to various inquiries regarding fares, flight schedules and itineraries. Manage employees in tasks such as creating boarding passes, checking baggage, daily sales reports, and other documentation regarding passenger and cargo loading. Relay operational messages to Operations Control and perform all related duties required to ensure on-time aircraft departures. Oversee all tasks required by employees, ensure the safe and efficient operation of the station, verify and send timesheets, and respond to questions regarding employee/operational duties.
- Be bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You have an excellent physical capacity, some heavy lifting involved;
- Excellent communication, customer service and computer skills;
- You are recognized for your punctuality;
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and participate positively to the team spirit;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in using a reservation system (an asset);
- Experience in managing employees;
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chisasibi, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org