Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based in Val-d’Or, Quebec, we are actively looking for a:
- Answer telephone information requests, give customers information on rates, flight schedules and connections, reserve seats and offer customer service at the airport counter for scheduled and chartered flights. Issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates. Actively participate in the process of continuous improvement of our methods, practices and support for the training of your colleagues in order to keep the excellence of our customer service.
- You can communicate both in French and English (spoken-written); Knowledge of the Cree language and culture are an asset.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
- You are comfortable learning to use new computer tools.
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
Qualification & Experience:
- You need to own a car to travel to the airport.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Val-d’Or, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com